The library of Goalpara Law College is maintained and managed in accordance with the rules of the Bar Council of India. It is mandatory for all students to strictly adhere to the rules.
The Goalpara Law College library has a rich collection of text books and reference books. The library is open with an easy access system to all students. which is equipped with computer and internet facility in its IT Cell to access the recent case laws decided by the High Court and Supreme Court of India.
It is pertinent to mention that the family members Lt. Amjad Ali (Ex member of Parliament) and Lt. Biswanath Nath (Advocate) donated several volumes of Law Journals to the College Library.
Moreover, the founder member of GLC and presently Principal I/C Goalpara Law College Mr. Jiten Das has also donated some valuable law books to the college library which includes the books related to Constitutional Assembly Debates, several autobiographies of various Jurists, etc.
The following journals and Law Magazines are subscribed by the college:-
- 1. All India Reporter (AIR).
- 2. Supreme Court Cases (SCC).
- 3. Criminal Law Journal. (Cr.LJ)
- 4. Gauhati Law Times. (GLT)
- 5. Indian Bar Review.
- 6. The Practical Lawyer.
- 7. Lawz.
- 8. Naya Deep.
- 9. Local Acts and Rules and Journals.
- 10. Journal of Indian Law Institute.
- 11. Gauhati Law Journal. (GLJ).
- 12. Different Daily News Papers, National and Regional.